Virtual Back-to-School Night!
This coming Thursday, August 26th all the lead teachers will be having a Back-to School meeting with our parents via Zoom. The lead teachers will be sending a link to the parents this week prior to the meeting date. Any parent unable to attend is to notify the teacher.
The times for the virtual meetings are:
*Kindergarten 6:30 -7:00 PM
*All Pre-K classes 7:00 - 7:30 PM
*All Nursery classes 7:30 – 8:00 PM
*Little Tykes and Tiny Tots 8:00 - 8:30 PM.
We hope to accomplish many things during these meetings:
1. Teachers will introduce themselves and give some background about themselves.
2. The Schedule of the Day will be reviewed.
3. Teachers will explain the many transitions, bathroom breaks, and potty-training for the two-year olds.
4. Class Dojo will be described and it will be explained how teachers will communicate through the Class Stories section, including lesson plans.
5. The Creative Curriculum and the Reggio Emilia Philosophy will reviewed.
6. Intentional learning in our outdoor classroom will be noted.
7. Each teacher will address how age-appropriate skills are presented for handwriting, literacy, math, religion, and the Atrium.
8. Teachers will give reminders for needed items to be sent to school, such as the Handbook form.
9. Teachers will point out how parents will be notified of accident/incident reports on ProCare.
Our teachers are looking forward to seeing the parents and welcoming them back to another great school year at Sacred Heart Villa!