Mission and Values
Sacred Heart Villa Mission Statement
The mission of Sacred Heart Villa is to provide an exceptional educational program rooted in strong Catholic values and dedicated to the total intellectual, spiritual, physical, social and emotional development of young children.
Established and directed by the Apostles of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, all programs at Sacred Heart Villa provide a safe and nurturing environment and a developmentally-appropriate curriculum while fostering a positive self-image and a strong Catholic identity for young children.
Our Core Values
- To recognize the unique identity and individual talents of every child
- To promote Catholic Teaching, Ideology, Values & Identity
- To educate the whole child intellectually, spiritually, physically, socially & emotionally
- To provide an environment exclusively designed for and dedicated to young children
- To obtain recognition as a premier private and independent Catholic Early Childhood Development Center in the St. Louis Metropolitan area and beyond.
- To foster a deeper understanding of God's love and to provide children with strong Catholic values & identity.
- To embrace the charism of Foundress Mother Clelia Merloni and to honor the history of our school.
- To challenge and to empower children to grow both academically and spiritually.
- To inspire an early desire and love for life-long learning.
ASCJ Educational Mission Statement
As educators in a Catholic school, we are called to proclaim and witness to the Gospel message. The Love of the Heart of Christ, as exemplified in the life of Clelia Merloni (our foundress), empowers us to respond to the challenges of the Church today. We commit ourselves to evangelization through the ministry of education and the creation of a supportive and challenging climate, which affirms the dignity of all persons within the school community.